Friday, November 18, 2011

Oh! Ricky Kim in Lets go Dream Team S2

Sekian, BuBye! dari Wawa Nasir at 1:41 AM
Isn't he cute? Handsome? Wee~ im in love with his eyes. When im searching about him after watched Dream Team. O.M.G! Too bad for me. He's totally gorgeous but he's MARRIED already. Yup MARRIED! Married with a musical actress who's older than him 4 years and they have a daughter. She's quiet pretty even she's old.
They seem happy together. I wish I could find a guy who will truly loves me no matter what happens. I didn't wish anything for this year on my birthday because im disappointed. Ok chill ya! Maybe God is saving me for a better man. One day... :) Hopefully.. Can you hear me? Hehe
Ok next time membebel. I wanna take a rest. Dreaming of my future Prince Charming..

|Sent using a Sony Ericsson Aino U10 mobile phone|

4 komen:

Wawa Nasir said...

Correction - *i was disappointed

mashi toma said...

Aww,what a lovely entry *cough*
I miss ur entry in engrish ha5

mashi toma said...

Aww,what a lovely entry *cough*
I miss ur entry in engrish ha5

Wawa Takizawa said...

Wa tgk cam tunggang langgang jer haha!

Post a Comment

Cute Onion Club - Onion Head
 

Wawa Takizawa Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting